Sign In | Join Free | My
Creation Industrial Group Limited
Creation Industrial Group Limited Professional Manufactuer of Metal Roll Forming Machines and Aluminium and Steel Building Materials
Home > Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine >

Corrugated Roof Panel Roll Forming Machine Cold Roll Former with Cr12 Cutting Blades

Creation Industrial Group Limited
Creation Industrial Group Limited
City: Hangzhou
Province/State: Zhejiang
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-138-67435878
Contact Person:
Mr Aaron

Corrugated Roof Panel Roll Forming Machine Cold Roll Former with Cr12 Cutting Blades

Brand Name : Creation
Model Number : CYX-24-200-1200
Certification : ISO 9001:2008, CE, SONCAP
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1 set
Price : negotiation
Payment Terms : 30% by T/T deposit; 70% by T/T before shipment
Supply Ability : 15 sets per month
Delivery Time : 60 working days after received your deposit payment
Packaging Details : Packed in a 40’GP container
Product Name : Normal Corrugated Roof Sheet Making Machine
Color : Customized
Size : 9.2 x 1.6 x 1.5 meters
Weight : Around 9-10 tons
Working Type : Automatic
Feature : Strong Structure
Contact Now

Normal 1 Meter Coverage Corrugated Aluminium Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine with Cr12 Cutting Blades

Product Description

This metal rollforming machine adopts Cr12 mould steel cutting blades to cut normal corrugated aluminium roofing sheets with one meter effective coverage.


1. ISO 9001:2008, CE, SONCAP Certificated
2. Best quality with lowest price
3. 20 years production experience
4. Full automatic with PLC controller

Working Flow Chart

Uncoil ------guide feeding ----- leveling roll forming -----automatic cuting after corruating -----output

Warranty and After Service

During one year's warranty, the maintainance and spare parts are supplied to customers for free (except the instrument damage caused by human factors or natural disasters.) Within 24 hours feedback to customer's any questions on the machine operation and running.

Name of commodity & specificationNormal Metal Roof Sheet Roll Forming Machine
Equipment Dimension9.2 x 1.6 x 1.5 meters
Equipment Weight9-10 tons
Roller material45 # steel
Rollforming steps20 sets
Main motor power7.5 KW
Hydraulic motor power2.2 KW
Voltage380V/3phase/50 HZ (or it is made as customer's requirement)
Materialprepainted color or galvanized steel & aluminium coils
Expansion coil width1200mm
Effective roof width1000mm
Material of cutterCr12 with quenching treatment
Production Line Speed15-20m/min (not including the cutting time)
PLCMitsubishi originally from Japan

Uncoiler 1 set
Direction Adjustment 1 set
Corrugating Machine 1 set
Hydraulic Auto Cutter 1 set
PLC Control System 1 set

Runout Tables 1 set

WorkflowManual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
PackageSome naked and some packed into box
Minimum order quantity1 set
Payment terms30% T/T paid in advance, the remaining 70% T/T paid when the machine is finished
Delivery timeAround 60 working days after receiving the deposit

Application in Roofing Building Projects

Product Tags:

Roll Forming Machinery


corrugated sheet roll forming machine

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Corrugated Roof Panel Roll Forming Machine Cold Roll Former with Cr12 Cutting Blades Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
Enter your email please.
To: Creation Industrial Group Limited
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)